We are looking for watersports instructors to become part of our team during the 2017 Spring/Summer season and beyond. We are hiring a number of instructors for two different positions:
- Part time instructor starting April/May 2017 for school tours, birthday parties, corporate groups, hen/stag parties (has to be available to work evenings and weekends throughout the summer)
- Full time instructor for our summer camp for children aged 8-16 years from 6th June until 18th August
Along with an enthusiasm to teach, applicants should have:
- Instructor qualification in one or more of the sports we teach: stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing
- First Aid Qualification
- Power Boat Certificate is an advantage
Previous experience in working with children and instructing large groups in watersports is a bonus.
Along with a basic salary you will
- have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a busy watersports centre and thanks to the variety of our offering, you will have the chance to get an insight into instructing a number of watersports to a diverse range of age groups and skill levels
- be part of a team of instructors that are there to support each other and work together to guarantee an excellent customer experience
- get discounts on the brands we sell in our watersports shop for the duration of your employment
All details about what types of sessions we run can be found on our website www.surfdock.ie
If you are interested in working with us, please email your CV to Ruta at firstname.lastname@example.org until 28th February 2017.