We will be re-opening our watersports centre in April 2021 after our winter break in accordance with HSE and government guidelines. For exact dates, please keep an eye on the website, our social media channels and the newsletter.
When we open the centre, we are implementing Covid 19 policies in order to keep our staff and customers safe while providing a fun experience.
In order to make our space as safe as possible for all of us to enjoy, the guidelines will include:
- All participants must pre-book, no walk-ins will be accepted. A digital waiver has to be filled in ahead of time.
- Customers must not visit us if they display any symptoms of Covid 19 themselves or if a member of their household does or if they have been in close contact with a confirmed case
- our cleaning and hygiene schedule has been adapted, all areas will be cleaned frequently and particular focus will be given to touchpoints (like door handles and other surfaces)
- all staff receive Covid 19 Induction training before starting to work in the centre. Subjects covered are: Symptoms of Covid 19, How does Covid 19 Spread, Hygiene, Cleaning, How to deal with a suspected case, new company procedures relating to Covid 19, PPE, First Aid and any other inevitable situations in which social distancing cannot be adhered to
- We will not provide showers or changing rooms. Please treat your visit to us like a trip to the beach and bring a towel/changing robe and be prepared to get changed outside. We will provide toilet facilities.
- All customers will be required to wash their hands upon check-in and hand sanitiser will provided at strategic points throughout the centre. HSE coughing and sneezing hygiene is to be followed by anyone on site.
- all sessions will be delivered while keeping to social distancing guidelines
- First Aid will be administered if needed. All first aid staff are fully trained and are also trained in any additional requirements relating to Covid 19. PPE as per HSE guidelines is provided for first aiders and those receiving first aid.
All our Covid 19 policies are subject to change in line with government and HSE guidance. If you have any concerns about our policies or questions in relation to any of our sessions, please give us a call on 01-6683945 or send us an email.
When visiting us, please leave plenty of time before your session and plan to queue at check-in as the new process will be slower than before. We will stagger time slots and arrivals as much as possible.
We are very excited to be opening back up and are looking forward to the 2021 season.
See you on the water soon,
Nina & Colin Harris