We are looking for watersports instructors to support our team during the busy weeks of our summer camp from the end of June onwards until the end of August.
Work would be 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
If you have a qualification as watersports instructor, preferably SUP, sailing or windsurfing, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Along with an enthusiasm to teach, applicants should have:
- Instructor qualification in one or more of the sports we teach: stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing
- First Aid Qualification
- Power Boat Certificate is an advantage
- Safeguarding 1
- Interest and previous experience in working with children, especially when applying for the summer camp positions
- Previous experience instructing large groups in watersports is a bonus
- Good knowledge of games / fun activities in the watersport you teach
Along with a competitive salary you will
- have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a busy watersports centre and thanks to the variety of our offering, you will have the chance to get an insight into instructing a number of watersports to a diverse range of age groups and skill levels
- be part of a team of instructors that are there to support each other and work together to guarantee an excellent customer experience
- get discounts on the brands we sell in our watersports shop for the duration of your employment