We are looking for watersports instructors to become part of our team during the 2016 summer season and beyond. We are hiring a number of instructors for two different positions:
- Part time instructor starting April/May 2016 for school tours, birthday parties, corporate groups, hen/stag parties (has to be available to work at weekends throughout the summer)
- Full time instructor for our summer camp for children aged 8-16 years from 7th June until 19th August
Along with an enthusiasm to teach, applicants should have:
- Instructor qualification in one or more of the sports we teach: stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing
- First Aid Qualification
- Power Boat Licence is an advantage
Previous experience in working with children and instructing large groups in watersports is a bonus.
Along with a basic salary you will
- have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a busy watersports centre and thanks to the variety of our offering, you will have the chance to get an insight into instructing a number of watersports to a diverse range of age groups and skill levels
- be part of a team of instructors that are there to support each other and work together to guarantee an excellent customer experience
- get discounts on the brands we sell in our watersports shop for the duration of your employment
All details about what types of sessions we run can be found on our website www.no79design.com/surfdock2018
If you are interested in working with us, please email your CV to Colin Harris at email@example.com/surfdock2018. Closing date 1st April 2016.